[Skip to Content]


Downhil Ski & Snowboard - Season Leases

  • $130 - Youth (12th Grade & Below)
  • $150 - Adult
  • Rental Includes - Skis or Board, Boots, and Poles.
  • Free Resizing throughout season
  • 4 free waxes

Cross Country

  • Snowshoes - $10/Day
  • Cross Country Skis - $10/Day

Demo Program

  • Lease any Ski/Board new or used for 70% of purchase price. At the end of season pay remaining 30% and Ski/Board is yours. Decided not for you, just drop it back off no additional cost to you.

Half Back Program

  1. Choose a new Ski or Snowboard
  2. Sign our Half Back Contract
  3. The Half Back Program - bring your new skis or board back to sell to us within 730 days in good condition (no major damage to skis/board and bindings). You will then get 50% of your original purchase price in store credit towards the purchase of new skis or board. (*this beats our standard buyback program)


Ski & Snowboard Tuning

- $60 Deluxe Tune
- $40 Basic Tune
- $25 Edge Tune & Wax (Hand Hot Wax = Extra Care)
- $15 Wax (Hand Hot Wax = Extra Care)
- $50 Remount Bindings (Bindings are removed, holes filled, new holes drilled, bindings remounted)
- $25 Binding Adjustment/Set DIN Values ($15 with purchase of skis/boots 11/28/18) - Can include first mounting of bindings, setting bindings to proper DIN values so bindings release at the appropriate times.
- $15 and Up: Core shot repair, costs depends on size of repair.
- $15 and Up: Epoxy Repair, costs depends on size of repair.

Keep your game on point with sharp skates!

Skate Sharpening

- $5 per sharpening
- Buy 10 sharpenings and the next is FREE!
- All Skate purchases (new or used) come with a FREE sharpening!

We use only the best equipment at Play It Again Sports Helena. Our Blademaster Triple Head Skate Sharpener will not leave you disappointed.

Location Info

Our location map
3215 Dredge Drive
Helena, MT 59602
This store accepts gift cards

Store Hours

Mon:10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Tues:10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Wed:10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Thu:10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Fri:10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Sat:10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sun:11:00 AM - 05:00 PM

Contact Store


for News and Promotions